Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Viewer On!
Notices
Viewer On! Talk about old, new or upcoming movies or TV series in the realm of SciFi or Fantasy.
To discuss Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old June 19th, 2005, 11:43 PM   #31
xantor

The film was very good, but I knew 90% of the story before seeing the film.

Moovok, the scene with qui-gonn contacting yoda is in the film.
Old September 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #32
Elminster_ZK
Bad Email Address

Well, I have to say that it was incredible, for a popcorn film. Not epic, but certainly very very good. The best of the prequels, without a doubt. THe jedi dying-order 66 thing was really sad
Elminster_ZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2005, 08:37 AM   #33
Stahlratte

How could this film not be liked. I mean, it´s the film everybody waited for since 28yrs. But still I think I like the original sequels better. They were something completely new back in the 70´s so maybe I feel more exited about them, even if the new films are more perfect.

stahlratte
Old October 16th, 2005, 01:29 PM   #34
DaringKnight

I really liked ep 3. For visuals it was the best of all. As far as story goes i think the original ones were better.