Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old March 18th, 2002, 06:02 AM   #1
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

Default RefMap for tS problems

I use tS 5.1 and the RefMap plugin. Lately, however, I have noticed that if I use the plugin on too many surface or objects, tS returns a rendering error whenever I try to render a RefMap applied object. Anyone else have thios problem?
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2002, 05:23 PM   #2
chrono

What was the surface count and and object/polygon count of the problem in question? Can you put up the scene that is giving you the problems?

I've not have this problem at all! Hell I've had almost NO problems with that persons plug-ins to date.

Posting Rules