Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old January 15th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1
gmd3d
Admin

Default Superman Vs Hulk Animation

I found this by chance on YouTube,,
Superman Vs The Hulk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbizT..._order&list=UL

and a flight test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7M98..._order&list=UL

Superman Vs The Hulk.

I think it looks great and its a rumble I read about in the comic some years ago.

Personally I think Superman would win in the end but I think a lot of damaged would be done.

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #2
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Superman Vs Hulk Animation

Wow, great find. That's some really nice animation, though I'm really impressed by the models themselves. Especially Superman, someone did an awesome job of modeling Christopher Reeve's head. The Hulk model looks a lot like the CGI model from the 2008 film.

As to the fight itself, it's hard to say. I thought at first Superman would win, but I'm not sure. His powers are fed by the sun. So, as long as it's sunny, he can continue to fight and his powers will continue to recharge, though not as quickly as he'll use them, so they'll eventually get depleted. All Hulk has to do is stay mad and his powers will be replenished. Though, I'm sure he has his limits as well. (I'm not as familiar with Hulk's powers) It would definitely be a titanic fight, though. Both are incredibly strong and virtually indestructible. Though, Superman has a wider range of powers, that could tip the scales in his favor.
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #3
gmd3d
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
Wow, great find. That's some really nice animation, though I'm really impressed by the models themselves. Especially Superman, someone did an awesome job of modeling Christopher Reeve's head. The Hulk model looks a lot like the CGI model from the 2008 film.

As to the fight itself, it's hard to say. I thought at first Superman would win, but I'm not sure. His powers are fed by the sun. So, as long as it's sunny, he can continue to fight and his powers will continue to recharge, though not as quickly as he'll use them, so they'll eventually get depleted. All Hulk has to do is stay mad and his powers will be replenished. Though, I'm sure he has his limits as well. (I'm not as familiar with Hulk's powers) It would definitely be a titanic fight, though. Both are incredibly strong and virtually indestructible. Though, Superman has a wider range of powers, that could tip the scales in his favor.
I read the Comic version of this years ago and in the End Superman wins (DC / Marvel Crossover) and while Superman does indeed gain his power from the sun, his cells act like solar batteries and lasts for enormous amount of time. (handy trick that, wish I could).

of course this would depend on what era superman you believe in.

The 1930s Superman the Hulk would beat I think with a knockout at least.

The 1970s or 1980s the Hulk lost (the era I read) as Superman became to powerful for his own good.

I like John Byrne superman powers.....where his powers where reduced a lot 1986 era and if not under the sun influence for a long period his powers wain.

I think it would be close between the Hulk and Superman.

Superman and Thor is another battle.....

Superman would be stronger I think,,,,,, But Thor is magical and that is a weakness for old Super.

but this is another Vs battle...... a mission to a headache lol

Handy Links

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Old January 16th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #4
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Yeah, Superman has become too powerful in the past 30 years or so. Though, he could use that to his advantage. In a fight against Hulk, he'd have to use his powers that Hulk doesn't have, like he did against Doomsday. Superman can fly, Hulk can't. He has heat vision and freezing breath, he could fly up and then assault Hulk with those abilities. Though, of course, there's no reason Hulk can't throw stuff at him, but he's a lot faster and can dodge. He could also use a super speed attack against Hulk. For all of his power, Hulk is very slow and brutish compared to Superman. So, I think I would give a slight upper hand to Superman, just because of his wide range of powers.

I know little about Thor, so I'll stay out of that one.
Old January 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #5
gmd3d
Admin

Its one of those debates that go no where, or it depends who the writer is

Handy Links

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Old January 16th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #6
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Yes.