Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old March 31st, 2004, 03:49 AM   #1
Dravenuk

3 D CGI request: sci-fi interiors meshes

was wondering wither anyone knew of any site that deal with sci-fi interiors eg bridges etc

i am also looking for a medical bay or parts like medbeds etc any series startrek/b5/ and would apercate any help!!!

on another note: does anyone do farscape meshes of the ships

help me obi-wan your my only hope.....

all meshes please in max/3ds R5 or lower
Old May 18th, 2004, 04:38 AM   #4
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Moved this thread to the correct place
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules