Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old May 7th, 2004, 09:04 PM   #1
Dr. Yoshi

Default Looking for a Poser version of the original C-3PO

I've been scouring the Internet searching for an already rigged version Original Trilogy C-3PO. I have found a 3DS version but I'm going to need to rig it in order to make it work in Poser, and unfortunately, I'm running on a tight schedule. Any suggestions?
Old May 8th, 2004, 09:09 AM   #2
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

This should be in Reference Requests. I've moved it for ya
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 05:21 PM   #3
GizmoMkI

Jon Malis used to have one at his Posergamers site, but that has disappeared from the web.

You might be able to contact Jon through RuntimeDNA http://www.runtimedna.com/, I believe he is currently doing commercial work through them.