Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > MOONBASE ALPHA COMMLOCK > Translator Microbes
Notices
Translator Microbes News that is injected into you and colonise at the base of your brain.

Old March 10th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Tenement
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Moebius has passed away

"Jean Giraud, one of France's leading comics artists, has died in Paris at the age of 73 after a long illness. He drew for more than 50 years, under various names, but was most widely known as Moebius."

This has been a really bad week. We lost Ralph McQuarrie last week and now we've lost Moebius.
Tenement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #2
Auditor
Fighter Pilot

Default Re: Moebius has passed away

What a heavy loss. Moebius was one of my favorites. I used to imitate his style as in my scifi drawings when I was young. His works are still and inspiration to me. The art of Heavy metal magazine. Concept art of Alien. It all spoke to me.

Ouch.
Auditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #3
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Moebius has passed away

Sad loss.... I read the Blue Berry graphic books (westerns) and loved the level of attention to detail.....

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote