Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old April 24th, 2004, 01:20 PM   #1
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Default The Story of Smilies

It was finally Halloween, and I had a nice outside of my house. The sun was and as I woke up, I felt like I was going to after the night of heavy drinking of & 's.

You see, my girlfriend had dumped me. after I cheated on her with her sister. :evil: She found out, and well, : .

Ah well, at first I was and I felt like I was going to her, but I decided instead to .

Looking over her dead body, I ate a few and drank a bit of ,made by a did you know? Anyway, back to the story!

I went out, washing my hands of the blood, because, well, I didn't want people to think I was a , instead I wanted people to think I was a , plus if the 's came round, I needed an alibi, something plausable.

So I went out to the nearest club, where they sold McDonald merchandise. But who do I see out on the dance floor, the woman who got my and me in two. I was in !

How could she come back from the dead? Was she revived by 's? Would nothing kill her? Not even a ?

She was flirting with the nearest , which made me . Ah well, I thought, there's always that I used to go out with, she's up for anything. Especially in the nude!
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2004, 09:44 AM   #2
dfalconet

Loved this story. Very entertaining. It's nice to be entertained in this otherwise harsh world.

However, I am disillusioned.............I thought your were the nice guy!..............Darlene
Old September 16th, 2004, 02:24 PM   #3
moovok

Nice guy? You haven't got my book have you. Let's just say, my next book is darker - contains scenes that even I'm shocked at, including child abduction. I'm an evil twisted person, even my RPGers from my RPG know that
Old September 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM   #4
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Oh come now, Mike! You *know* you're the coolest guy around these parts!
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2004, 12:18 AM   #5
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

Damn - I gotta get that book...
Old September 19th, 2004, 05:19 AM   #6
moovok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior
Oh come now, Mike! You *know* you're the coolest guy around these parts!
Nah, I'm just less geekier than you lot

And yes, my book is for sale from most retailers (online) soon to be in shops soon...