Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > Beyond Reality
Notices
Beyond Reality No matter what the subject - be it Sci-Fi - Fantasy or Real Life / 3D - 2D or web design - this is the place to post your finished artwork for review by the forum members!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old November 1st, 2000, 04:52 AM   #1
Thomas P
TOS Gladiator Manager

Default Really done Klingon cruiser

After some additional feedback I have made a final series of changes to my little Klingon battleship. I changed the size of the primary disruptors and reduced the number from four to two. I elected to leave the forward section as is, I looked at numerous drawings and felt that this was inline with a regressively engineered review. Besides, other attempts looked crappy .

I have textured the ship to include TOS symbols on the pylon wings. (Small image so as to make it load in a reasonable amount of time.)

[This message has been edited by WarriorDL (edited 11-24-2000).]
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2000, 02:29 PM   #2
meshula
Master Pilot

this turned out well, toning down all the protrusions really made it work i think
meshula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2000, 02:25 AM   #3
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

I like the markings on the wings. It really came out well.
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2000, 06:01 PM   #4
Masao

I bet my Rommie ships can kick your Klingon ship's butt. Bring it on!!!
Old November 24th, 2000, 03:24 AM   #5
seanr
ÜberBrückenMeister

Warrior: update pic URLs.
seanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2000, 03:48 AM   #6
Bernd

I like the hull textures and color very much. It shouldn't be green for a TOS Klingon ship. The Bussard collectors might be "stolen" from the Federation and later abandoned. The only thing I'm missing is some typically Klingon irregular hull shapes. We could argue that all TOS era ships, be it Federation, Romulan or Klingon are smooth, though.