Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Mesh Releases
Notices
Mesh Releases If it's been recently released; it's probably been posted in here! You must be a registered member to view this forum.

Old November 1st, 2010, 06:27 AM   #1
Starship
Starships are my hobby!

Default Problems With the Download Center :D

Hi Darrel!

I did all that you pointed in the stick thread, just to be sure that I wasn´t importunating you.

Afeter that, the error is still there.

Excuse me... Found now the "problems with the site thread" - 01/11/2010

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT DISTINCT i.image_id, i.cat_id, i.user_id, i.image_name, i.image_description, i.image_keywords, i.image_date, i.image_active, i.image_media_file, i.image_thumb_file, i.image_download_url, i.image_allow_comments, i.image_comments, i.image_downloads, i.image_votes, i.image_rating, i.image_hits, c.cat_name, u.username FROM files_images i, files_categories c LEFT JOIN forums_user u ON (u.userid = i.user_id) WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND i.cat_id NOT IN (0, 13, 10, 40, 28, 14, 29, 1, 41, 37, 15, 30, 42, 7, 36, 16, 43, 11, 31, 9, 17, 32, 12, 2, 33, 5, 18, 39, 38, 19, 8, 3, 35, 20, 34, 4, 21, 6, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27) AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id ORDER BY RAND()
Unknown column 'i.user_id' in 'on clause'

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT i.image_id, i.cat_id, i.user_id, i.image_name, i.image_description, i.image_keywords, i.image_date, i.image_active, i.image_media_file, i.image_thumb_file, i.image_download_url, i.image_allow_comments, i.image_comments, i.image_downloads, i.image_votes, i.image_rating, i.image_hits, i.image_repo_format, i.terms, i.terms_msg, c.cat_name, u.username FROM files_images i, files_categories c LEFT JOIN forums_user u ON (u.userid = i.user_id) WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (0, 13, 10, 40, 28, 14, 29, 1, 41, 37, 15, 30, 42, 7, 36, 16, 43, 11, 31, 9, 17, 32, 12, 2, 33, 5, 18, 39, 38, 19, 8, 3, 35, 20, 34, 4, 21, 6, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27) ORDER BY i.image_date DESC LIMIT 3

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/glad/public_html/dloads/includes/db_mysql.php on line 116

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT i.image_id, i.cat_id, i.user_id, i.image_name, i.image_description, i.image_keywords, i.image_date, i.image_active, i.image_media_file, i.image_thumb_file, i.image_download_url, i.image_allow_comments, i.image_comments, i.image_downloads, i.image_votes, i.image_rating, i.image_hits, i.image_repo_format, i.terms, i.terms_msg, c.cat_name, u.username FROM files_images i, files_categories c LEFT JOIN forums_user u ON (u.userid = i.user_id) WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id IN (0) ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 3

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/glad/public_html/dloads/includes/db_mysql.php on line 116

Personal Site - http://starships.host.sk

My Blog - http://brstarship.wordpress.com
3DS Max user
Starship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:18 PM   #2
stscifiguy
Shuttle Pilot

SAD Re: Problems With the Download Center :D

Yes,,me too and I did all of the above in the previous forum to no avail. It just comes up with alot of letters and numbers. Even tried it on a new built machine with hardly Nothing in the browser files or cookies. Its definately down.
stscifiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2010, 03:26 AM   #3
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Problems With the Download Center :D

The Downloads area has been fixed .......

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote