Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Viewer On!
Notices
Viewer On! Talk about old, new or upcoming movies or TV series in the realm of SciFi or Fantasy.
To discuss Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old December 21st, 2001, 03:16 AM   #1
scaramanga
Flight Instructor

Default something that might interrest you

I found this page with the diferent spaceships, both real and trek. There are cannon models and non cannon, but it's a very decent page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9749/hist.html
scaramanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2001, 05:12 AM   #2
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

I'm looking at it now. Some interesting designs.
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2001, 04:58 PM   #3
Masao

All the Pre-TOS stuff is either from Paul Cargile's ship evolution chart (from which I also took the Hyperion class for the Museum), Sternbach's designs in the Spaceflight Chronology, or "Baloo" Dunehew. Nothing much new here, I'm afraid.
Old December 23rd, 2001, 06:00 AM   #4
scaramanga
Flight Instructor

mind sharing the addy of the chart?

scaramanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2001, 04:46 PM   #5
Masao

The Url of have for Paul Cargile's site redirects you to a homestead site, which isn't found. His new homepage in his 3D Glads member's profile takes you here: http://www.boomspeed.com/opacity/ which seems to be only a few pages. A recent post at 3DG says his new site is not open yet. I might have the chart on my hard disc somewhere. If I find it I'll email it to you.