Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > MOONBASE ALPHA COMMLOCK > Translator Microbes
Notices
Translator Microbes News that is injected into you and colonise at the base of your brain.

Old April 11th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #1
gmd3d
Admin

Default Actor Michael Shannon is Superman's nemesis

Shannon is Superman's nemesis

Actor Michael Shannon has landed the coveted villain role in the upcoming reboot of the Superman franchise

The Revolutionary Road star will play General Zod opposite Henry Cavill as the young superhero - and director Zack Snyder is delighted with the casting.

He tells The Hollywood Reporter, "Zod is not only one of Superman's most formidable enemies, but one of the most significant because he has insights into Superman that others don't. Michael is a powerful actor who can project both the intelligence and the malice of the character, making him perfect for the role."

Kevin Costner and Diane Lane will star as Superman's parents, while Amy Adams has accepted the role of Lois Lane in Superman: Man Of Steel, which is set for a 2012 release.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michael-shannon.jpg (34.4 KB, 2 views)

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #2
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Actor Michael Shannon is Superman's nemesis

This is another one I just don't know about. I don't think I've seen him in any significant roles to gauge his acting chops. But we'll see how it goes. It sounds like Zod is going to be "the" nemesis in this movie, leading me to believe they might be saving Lex Luthor for another movie.