Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > MOONBASE ALPHA COMMLOCK > Translator Microbes
Notices
Translator Microbes News that is injected into you and colonise at the base of your brain.

Old August 10th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #1
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Default E-Mail Join Notification

I've been offline for quite a while due to some major issues.

For some reason, the Admin panel had the wrong setting set for new registers, ie needing approval when it should have had two mandatory boxes to fill in.

I approved everyone that was on the waiting list. If someone did not receive their notice, then-
1. Check your "Spam" folders in your e-mail, or
2. Be sure you had the right e-mail address.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

In addition, this week-end, I am going to remove the 5 posts requirement for downloads, but people will still need to register.

In reading through the 5 posts required thread, I see many just don't give a crap and seem to think that if a site has a mesh for download, then it is their god given right to download said mesh, regardless of ownership wishes, restrictions, guidelines, etc.

Ah well. Guess I better join the 21st Century, eh?

For those that do respect certain wishes, restrictions and guidelines, thank you.
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:47 AM   #2
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Sorry to hear you've been having major issues, man. I was wondering if something unusual was up because of problems people were having being activated, which I thought should've been automatic. I hope everything works out for you and tomorrow's a better day.
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:44 PM   #3
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

So far it has been

Need to talk to you about something as well...
Old August 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #4
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

M'kay
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2007, 10:33 AM   #5
genefleeman

Default I can't upload any artwork and havve tons of it to contribute..

I have been unable to post any of my artwork. I specialize in Fantasy and SciFi works so I have tons to contribute. What am I doing wrong? Also I can't seem to see any way to add my avatar in the CP..
Old December 6th, 2007, 11:17 AM   #6
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

It takes a few posts to get to the different privileges. Also, looking at your sig, you need to close those tags