Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > On The Horizon
Notices
On The Horizon Working on something? With a 2D or 3D app? Is it SF - Fantasy - Real world? Let's see it!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old September 19th, 2003, 08:58 AM   #2
Commodore-SirJohn
Larger than the
average starship
captain

I like Maya (especially her boots, for some reason), and the second Lina pic (the first one makes her look a bit topheavy, especially the shoulders). Ela needs to wear her hair down more often, and cg99 reminds me of Chase Masterson for some reason...

From the uniforms, I assume this is set in the Macross universe? (I'd love to get my hands on one of those flight helmets...)
Commodore-SirJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2003, 12:17 AM   #3
Fëanor

Nope, not in the Macross univers at all. The comic is set in an original universe created by myself and a friend. I just happen to really like the helmets from Macross