Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old June 29th, 2005, 12:51 PM   #1
haslinger

Default Icomic for mac

I've started using I comic to help me plot visually my storylines. I find a few renders and put them down on the page. As I write I condense or add directly to the caption boxes. The big advantage here is the visual aid, at least for me. If I can see the location, especially for blocking, it helps me keep track.
Old July 12th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #2
CBSection31

Any screenshots for examples?
Old August 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM   #3
AVAI

I too believe visual aid can be a great tool for keeping your creative mind sharp! I also compose music to display the emotions felt in the scene. I record synth lines or pads with my midi keyboard and sequence them. I think that helps me. I feel that the soundtrack to what will eventually be a movie (animated or not) is of equal production importance as the visual pieces!