Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old December 3rd, 2001, 02:27 PM   #1
Lord_Vuntach

Default Help finding a specific Constitution Refit reference website

Heya all,

I've been working on my own mesh of the Enterprise-A and recently lost all my bookmarks to reference sites.

Just the other day I came across a website that was LOADED with hi-res pics of the original studio prop. (saldy then Netscape took a dive and deleted my bookmarks).

Anyways, I'm hoping that someone here can help me find this jewel of a website. I don't remember the title but here's a description.

On the front end it had a large pic of the enterprise facing the bird of prey from ST:III. It had three major sections (first section being B/W I think), the third being pics of the prop shortly after its retirement. Inside that section it had four large subsections for overall views, saucer views, engineering hull views and warp nacelle views. This website was literally loaded (easily 50+, hi-res) with pics of this beauty. Aaaah!! I can't believe I lost the link!!

I'm trying to remember how I stumbled upon the link, but I can't find it anymore. I thought maybe I found it in these forums but maybe not. Does this website sound familair to anyone? If you recognize what I'm looking for, PLEASE help me out.

thanks for any help. Oh btw, even if you don't know of the website I've mentioned above, but you know of other cool sites for quality reference, please post them
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:10 PM   #2
Dew_Back

I think this is the one your looking for

Refit Enterprise
Old December 4th, 2001, 04:42 PM   #3
Lord_Vuntach

Wooooooo hooooooo!!

Dew back, thanks so much!! yes thats the one man I was having a hell of a time finding this website. Thanks so much, you've saved me!!

-Vuntach

damn I'm a happy camper
Old December 4th, 2001, 05:54 PM   #4
Dew_Back

No Problem!

Actually I had lost the link to that site, and was having trouble finding it also, and gave up. So thank you for resparking my interest!
Old December 5th, 2001, 07:49 AM   #5
alial

Wow thats a great site! If you want I have some really good otho pics of the Consitution Refit, I could upload them if you wanted them.
Old December 5th, 2001, 09:46 AM   #6
Dew_Back

That would be Great!!!