Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:42 PM   #1
Fretslayer

Default Seeking a Godzilla Mesh

Would anybody happen to know where I could find a mesh for Godzilla?
Not the U.S version, but rather one which looks more like the one from Godzilla: Final Wars or Godzilla 2000.

Thanks.
Old July 8th, 2006, 01:15 AM   #2
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

The original? I'll see if I still have it.
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:55 AM   #3
Fretslayer

Thanks Warrior.

Yes, I am looking for a Gojira/Godzilla mesh that looks like the Japanese version.

I am a pretty good animator and not too bad at creating my own meshes, however creating an organic mesh is still difficult for me. I have a cool story that I'd like to animate into a short (30 minute) Gojira/Godzilla film however each mesh I've created for my Gojira/Godzilla ends up looking awful.

Thanks again for talking the time to look.