Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Mesh Releases
Notices
Mesh Releases If it's been recently released; it's probably been posted in here! You must be a registered member to view this forum.

Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2006, 11:16 AM   #1
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

QUESTION Problems with the Download Center?

If you're having problems accessing the CG models in the Downloads, then try the following-

1. Make sure you've completed the 5 post rule.

If still no access,

2. Clear all "cookies" from your browser, re-log into the FORUMS first, then go try the downloads again.

If still no access,

3. Change browsers, aka from IE to Firefox or from Firefox to IE. Re-log into the FORUMS first, then try the downloads.

If you have done the above, then at some point in there you should have access. if not, THEN let me know
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless

Closed Thread