Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old March 9th, 2005, 04:41 AM   #1
Sean

Default Design the USS Titan for a book cover competition

Apparently Simon and Shuster publishers are going to have a 'design the USS Titan' comp for an upcoming book cover based around Riker's adventures on his new ship as captain.

unfortunately beyond this info - that's all I know, except that the comp is open only to US-ians and Canadians (unless you're in Quebec) and the prize is to see your design become the official design for USS Titan. You get a copyright credit in the book but no ongoing monies otherwise. The final conditions, rules and due date hasn't been set yet it seems.

I saw the info about this on a post on the trekbbs (www.trekbbs.com)

Just thought you guys here might be into this - doesn't have to be a 3D mesh it seems but I guess it would help ultimately....

cheers
Sean
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote