Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old October 8th, 2005, 07:35 AM   #1
Semadar

Default Hi, where i could upload a tutorial?

I found or a friend send me a realistic planet photoshop tutorial, i try to locate and upload this insormation in the tutorial seccion but is empty, so where place in the forum could post this (is only two image 600 kb aprox e/o) is god material...

pd: apologize my English!
Old October 10th, 2005, 10:46 AM   #2
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

SHould be uploaded to the Tutorial section. Perhaps one of the admins can look into why that section is not working unless it has something to do with your account.
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2005, 01:17 PM   #3
Semadar

Thanks skyhawk223
I go to make it
and check the account
Old October 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM   #4
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

....hmmm Send me the tutorial stuff in a zipped file and I'll get it uploaded.
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote