Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Mesh Releases
Notices
Mesh Releases If it's been recently released; it's probably been posted in here! You must be a registered member to view this forum.

Old January 4th, 2002, 01:21 AM   #1
michaelfaries

Default BSG - Cylon tanker (3D Studio Max 3)

The Cylon tanker, seen in the "Battlestar Galactica" episodes, "Saga of a Star World" and "The Living Legend, Part I", is available in Discreet 3D Studio Max 3.x format, courtesy of the talented David Kerin. (Lightwave and other conversions welcomed; I'll gladly host the files for free downloading. Just send me a note first!)

The files are available (.zip) within BattlestarPegasus.com's Gallery section, under "Models and Meshes."

http://www.battlestarpegasus.com/gallery/index.html

Michael
:colwar:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off