Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Mesh Releases
Notices
Mesh Releases If it's been recently released; it's probably been posted in here! You must be a registered member to view this forum.

Old January 1st, 2001, 03:05 AM   #1
PJF

Default New Poser Trek props at Renderosity

The props are nothing to do with me, but this seems like the best place to announce some new Voyager based Trek props for Poser, made by Tommy Ericsson, are in the freestuff pages at Renderosity.

Note, you will need Poser to access these props, since they are pp2 files; native to that program. I do know they export well as OBJ into Bryce. Sorry, I can't share the conversions as redistribution goes against the authors wishes in the readme files.

So far, there is:
Communicator
Phaser
PADD
Tricorder
Medical tricorder
Medical hand scanner
Primary sickbay bed with bio scanner
Standard sickbay bed
Sickbay stool
Doctor's holo-emitter

I don't think they are 100% accurate, but they are still bloody good; the best yet for Poser.

http://www.renderosity.com

Edit: Thought I'd spell the guy's name correctly (slaps head).

[This message has been edited by PJF (edited 01 January 2001).]
Old January 1st, 2001, 03:15 AM   #2
PJF