Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > On The Horizon
Notices
On The Horizon Working on something? With a 2D or 3D app? Is it SF - Fantasy - Real world? Let's see it!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old February 13th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #1
Mustang

Default The SeaQuest?

This has been brought up in many different forums and I'm sure it is somewhere in this one as well but I am hoping to make an original SeaQuest collage to promote SeaQuest for a SeaQuest themed Simulator that is being created.

But in order to begin, I need the SeaQuest. I have browsed a long while and found only 3 people workingo n it and that have suddenly stopped giving updates on it.
If any of you come across her or info about a mesh. Could you please send me th heads up?

Thanks,
Mustang

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off