Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old April 4th, 2001, 04:52 PM   #1
Russell Christiansen

Default The Ecuadians in "Star Trek: Olympus"

One of the biggest former threats to the USS Olympus and her crew are the Ecuadians. Parallel-evolved from Earth, due to Hodgkin's Law of Parallel Planet Evoluation, the Ecuadians are based on a Latino culture, crossed with the conquering will of the Spaniards.

The Ecuadian ships are somewhat shaped like Guiros and have warp nacelles that seem to be the shape of egg halves, or cocounte halves. (Don't worry, the hull is DEFINITELY metallic).

Ecuadians have the ability to not only cloak, but to fire at cloak at will. Even for the Olympus, one among the most powerful class of starship ever to exist, the Mark III Galaxy-class, it is still a threat due to its advantage. However, Commodore Russell Christiansen has managed different strategies for engaging a cloaked Ecuadian warship.

Their controls are not the usual LCARS found on most ships, they resemble more like Carribean steel drums in their appearance, and if any intruder attempted to interface with the ship, the consoles would send an electrical charge that would be fatal to whoever tried to access it.

I ought to send you specs and bridge schematics of an Ecuadian ship!!!!!!

What do you think?
Old April 5th, 2001, 04:49 PM   #2
seanr
ÜberBrückenMeister

More than a little too wierd for my taste.

------------------
Sean Robertson
webolutionary@webolutionary.com
http://www.webolutionary.com
http://www.mania-online.com

"A doctor can bury his mistakes, and architect can only advise his clients to plant vines."
- Frank Lloyd Wright

"I'm the UUA and I vote."
"Don't blame me, I voted with the Majority!"
seanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2001, 04:51 PM   #3
Russell Christiansen

I'm a wierd kind of guy!
Old April 10th, 2001, 01:20 PM   #4
Russell Christiansen

Anybody else interested in this race?
Old April 10th, 2001, 06:01 PM   #5
mercutiojb

I'm interested in schematics and interior blueprints.

------------------
Erik Hendrickson
heer9901@tigger.stcloudstate.edu

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. " - Lazarus Long

"And then, the Earth being small, mankind will migrate into space, and will cross the airless Saharas which separate planet from planet and sun from sun. The Earth will become a Holy Land which will be visited by pilgrims from all the quarters of the Universe. Finally, men will master the forces of Nature; they will become themselves architects of systems, manufacturers of worlds." - Winwood Reade
Old April 10th, 2001, 08:12 PM   #6
Russell Christiansen

You wanna try rendering?