Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old April 15th, 2001, 11:53 PM   #1
Proximo

Default Website space

Is there anyone out there who can lend me some space and a domain on a temporary basis at all? My last host decided I wasn't worth holding on to, and my current host doesn't seem to be able to get his act together, so I may need somewhere to stay until I can get myself a decent host. And don't suggest OChosting. I know about them. I'll be moving to them as soon as I get paid, but until I get paid I need some space. I already have a domian, so if someone could set me up with space to point it at, I'd be very very greatful.

Bye!
Old April 16th, 2001, 05:29 PM   #2
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

I just got a GB of space and very little to use it for at the moment - if you like, I'd be happy to let you camp out there for a while. It's on a good server - the same one 3DG is on, in fact.

Just e-mail me if you're interested - the addy is in my profile.

------------------
= 3D Gladiators Premier Forum Administrator =
------------------
General Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote