Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old February 26th, 2002, 06:05 PM   #1
mercutiojb

Default R2TK Plugin Problems

I'm having a problem with some plugins, specifically R2TK-Stratus.dlm and some others. I have the plugin, it seems to load, but when I load a scene that requires it (i.e. SFA Akira) it says it was not detected. Anyoen else have load problems with these plugins?
Old March 4th, 2002, 03:45 AM   #2
Cpt Hooker

I have problems with plugins like that as well. The borg cube with the wire plugin or something has the same effect even if its installed.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off