Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old April 24th, 2003, 11:09 AM   #1
Red_ufo
Shuttle Pilot

Default Identifying a mesh

I need your help Identifying a mesh I have, their is no read me file in the archive and the file It's self is in PRJ format, does anybody know how did the mesh, I thought the mesh was dun by Joerg Gerlach but apparently not I want to Identify who did the so I can put a read me file in the Zip Archive for future reference...thanks

the site I used for posts is down so their is no chance of a pic, I have since found out that that the mesh is Joerg Gerlach's mesh so I can now put the read me file in for future reference...thanks again

Current WIP; Alfa Romeo, Miranda Class

Last edited by Red_ufo; April 24th, 2003 at 02:44 PM..
Red_ufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2003, 01:52 PM   #2
Starship
Starships are my hobby!

Default Re: Identifying a mesh

Quote:
Originally posted by Red_ufo
I need your help Identifying a mesh I have, their is no read me file in the archive and the file It's self is in PRJ format, does anybody know how did the mesh, I thought the mesh was dun by Jorg Gerlach but apparently not I want to Identify who did the so I can put a read me file in the Zip Archive for future reference...thanks
Errrr.... We can´t help you without a pic at least....

Personal Site - http://starships.host.sk

My Blog - http://brstarship.wordpress.com
3DS Max user
Starship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2003, 11:45 PM   #3
Chris B
The Artist Formerly Known as XmESs
Quote me!

at the very least..
Chris B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2003, 12:25 PM   #4
Red_ufo
Shuttle Pilot

A few days ago I ask you for help to Identifying a mesh I have, well since then I have found out who made the mesh It was indeed by Joerg Gerlach, and the website I use for posts was down, well the site is back up now so I can post the image...thanks

Current WIP; Alfa Romeo, Miranda Class
Red_ufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2003, 09:59 AM   #5
Iczer
Shuttle Pilot

I beleive... and I cold be wrong.... It's a TNG era Romulan Scout ship.

Iczer
Iczer is offline   Reply With Quote