Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > MOONBASE ALPHA COMMLOCK > Translator Microbes
Notices
Translator Microbes News that is injected into you and colonise at the base of your brain.

Old June 4th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #1
gmd3d
Admin

Default David Carradine found dead

updated 2:21 p.m. ET June 4, 2009

Actor David Carradine, a born seeker and cult idol who broke through as the willing student called “grasshopper” in the 1970s TV series “Kung Fu” and decades later as leader of an assassin squad in “Kill Bill,” was found dead Thursday in Thailand. Police said he appeared to have hanged himself.

The officer responsible for investigating the death, Teerapop Luanseng, said the 72-year-old actor was staying at a suite at the luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel.

“I can confirm that we found his body, naked, hanging in the closet,” Teerapop said. He said police suspected suicide.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31103217/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 263985~David-Carradine-Posters.jpg (35.3 KB, 1 views)

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Fretslayer

Default Re: David Carradine found dead

I was such a fan of the show, I had a cat named Shaolin.

I was stunned when I read the news this morning.

Something though...
There are some people who are questioning the 'official' version of the death as a suicide. There are some things aren't quite adding up.

Either way, he was a great entertainer and it's a shame.
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:41 AM   #3
gmd3d
Admin

I am having a few doubts myself .. but we will have to wait and see.

Handy Links

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Old June 5th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #4
Fretslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
I am having a few doubts myself .. but we will have to wait and see.
The family is starting to be heard saying something is not quite right with the 'official' version.
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #5
Fretslayer

In case any of you guys are interested...

'BANGKOK – The family of American actor David Carradine has asked the FBI to help investigate his death after his body was found in a hotel closet in Thailand's capital...'

Rest of the story can be found here
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090606/...arradine_death
Old June 10th, 2009, 12:08 AM   #6
kageryu

As someone who suffers depression, I can say suicides do happen more than people like to realize, however, I cannot fathom why he would hang himself in a closet. Even choosing to end one's own life, even with the stigma attached to it (being catholic, I know all about the "shameful" views on such) the one thing that always bothers me is the thought that no one would even notice I was gone. Even for someone so far out on that tattered edge to actually follow up, it seems wholely unfathomable that they would try to make it harder to find them, unless they really just wanted to dissappear.

I'm sorry, I'll quit ranting and go back to my corner now.

This is truly a shame though. While I was not a big fan of either of the kung-fu series, he was a well known and well respected actor.

Last edited by kageryu; June 10th, 2009 at 12:09 AM.. Reason: typorama
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:01 AM   #7
gmd3d
Admin

I have had problems with Depression myself in the past (I think we all do in many forms) so I sympathize with you.

"latest new I have heard is that they are now saying (the family) that it was some secret Kung fu society that got him as he was looking into that aspect...

So like those old Bruce Lee stories.. David Carradine is going to have myths and tails follow him for years ..

Handy Links

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Old June 10th, 2009, 07:03 AM   #8
Fretslayer

The thing that has me pondering is this... First they (the Thai police) said it was a suicide.
Then when people came forward and said 'David would never do that...' and it turns out he had a few more film projects lined up and the 'he was having money problems' didn't see to fly, the 'official' version turned into 'accidental death due to "autoerotic asphyxia".

This brings up a few thoughts.
It would seem to me that this could be considered a 'shameful death' and as such one might be likely to think that nobody would investigate the death because they wouldn't want to 'dishonor' the dead. The problem with this is (IMO) two stage - (1) in American culture it is more of a dishonor to let the death go un-investigated than it is to discuss that the dead was having 'weird sex' at the time of death. (2) If he did have a fetish of that nature, I don't see why he would have used both a chord and a curtain. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't know about you guys but I've known more than my share of ...interesting women, and the ones who had this kink or that didn't just grab any old chord or item laying around. They had their ritual items. Like silk scarves or things of that nature. So the 'accidental death while strangulation during 'self gratification' (ahem) doesn't ring true with me. There is something not quite right about the 'official' version. What it is I have no clue, but something is not quite right.

I'm not a conspiracy theory type, but there is something about this story that does not ring true with me. It's just a gut feeling, that's all.
Old June 11th, 2009, 02:57 AM   #9
kageryu

I agree, it just doesn't add up at all.
Old July 16th, 2009, 12:34 AM   #10
psycoderek

This is one that slipped past my radar. Was there a news blackout? I listen and read the news regularly and in the UK not so much as a blip.
Very sad news. I used to watch his show with my late father many years ago.

Lets hope that the truth comes out about his death.
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:27 AM   #11
gmd3d
Admin

no it was around the news at the time .. think it still is in the USA ..but members living there would know better .

Handy Links

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs