Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old March 30th, 2003, 08:36 PM   #1
Alex

Default Sleep deprivation: Exerpts from my Livejournal

[30 Mar 2003|11:37pm]
[ music | The Roots - Thought @ Work ]

Okay. I saw the Roots. JESUS CHRISTthat was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Nothing was better than that. NOTHING. Nothing. OH MY GOD. Jesus. O_O

I'll talk about it later when I'm not totally hyped by the fact that I just saw the Roots.

[31 Mar 2003|02:16am]
It's 2:15 AM and I'm working on my personal study. I hope to have it done by morning. Wish me luck.

Sleep deprived Alex comes in only one colour- but he sees a spectrum you can't even percieve!

[31 Mar 2003|03:27am]
OK, I know very little about the early stages of sleep deprivation, but I do know my chair shouldn't be rapidly swinging back and forth like this without any apparent effort on my part...

[31 Mar 2003|04:34am]
Okay... 4:33AM... I was hearing voices so I went an read for a while until they went away. Vow not to leave computer until 6AM.

[31 Mar 2003|05:01am]
Five in the morning. The voices started again at around 4:45, and stopped after I turned the lights off. The downside is that although Rei's prediction that the walls would start moving did not come true, the walls appear to be gone altogether. The void amuses me. Also, my computer is now singing is an eerie voice, "Aaah... ooh... eeehhaaahhh... aaah... oohh..."

[31 Mar 2003|05:27am]
5:26 AM. I can hear birds singing. Dawn is soon. God, those bird sound beautiful.

I'll let you know how it turns out. It's 5:36 now. I guess after four hours jumping in a club I should have gotten some rest, huh?
Old March 31st, 2003, 02:57 PM   #2
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

ROFL

I wanna try that when I'm not at work the next day.
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2003, 08:00 AM   #3
Alex

Don't. I feel asleep six times in class the following day and my head was totally fux0red throughout. Seriously, I couldn't look at or think of anything the way I usually do.
Old April 1st, 2003, 11:12 AM   #4
Proximo

That's how a lot of people spend their entire lives. No wonder the business world is so bereft of ideas these days. And you'd have to be headfscked to come up with all that business jargon.
Old April 2nd, 2003, 12:11 PM   #5
Alex

Nobody can spend their entire lives with no sleep. Studies show that three days cause pretty much insanity...
Old April 2nd, 2003, 12:21 PM   #6
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

My friend has insomnia, he gets less than an hour sleep each day. He's a great person, but god help him, less than an hour!!!
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2003, 02:20 PM   #7
Alex

I have insomnia, but the big difference is actually going to bed and getting the rest. Even if you don't properly fall alseep, just lying there and resting is very important.