Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > MOONBASE ALPHA COMMLOCK > Translator Microbes
Notices
Translator Microbes News that is injected into you and colonise at the base of your brain.

Old July 12th, 2003, 09:37 PM   #1
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

Default Contest Winners - Your prizes will be coming, eventually...

Hey, guys...

Just wanted to let you all know that due to a temporary (and damned annoying) payroll snafu at work, I will have to put off the shipment of the May Artist of the Month prizes, as well as the free products for the T-Shirt Contest winners. Things shouldn't be delayed for more than a couple of weeks.

You see, it seems that when I recently left the company, my supervisor failed to put in my resignation paperwork, resulting in me getting two full salary checks when I was only supposed to get a small check for un-used vacation time. When I returned to this same job a few weeks ago, I was greeted with the news that my pay would be docked until I had paid back the over-paid amount. So for the last three weeks, I have been essentially working for free, and won't receive an actual paycheck for two more weeks.

Anyway, I apologize for the delay. And rest assured, as soon as my necessary bills are paid for the month, I will get right to work on those prizes.

Thanks for listening!