Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old January 20th, 2003, 11:27 PM   #1
Captain Zefram Mann

Default 3D Artist Wanted for Freelance Job

Don't quite know if this is the right forum for this, but here goes.

The guy I work with is looking to do a CD cover with some fairly professional looking 3D art of a space station shaped like a musical instrument, and asked me to make any inquiries I could among any artists I might know. Naturally, I thought of this place.

The job will only pay about $200, but it will be a real CD cover for a real band (just one you've probably never heard of). Anyone who's looking to add something like that to their portfolio can contact him at...

JNDIDTHAT@AOL.COM

...with links to your site or a zip of your best stuff. This being a commercial piece with an original design, it'll involve creating a mesh from scratch, so don't bother with pieces that were made with other people's meshes.

Hmmmm... maybe 3DG could use a "classifieds" section for instances like this.
Old January 21st, 2003, 04:26 AM   #2
Chris B
The Artist Formerly Known as XmESs
Quote me!

what type of musical instrument, i wonder?
Chris B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2003, 09:43 AM   #3
Alex

Probably an electric guitar...