Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > Beyond Reality
Notices
Beyond Reality No matter what the subject - be it Sci-Fi - Fantasy or Real Life / 3D - 2D or web design - this is the place to post your finished artwork for review by the forum members!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old September 7th, 2008, 08:16 AM   #1
ulimann644
Code Blue

3 D CGI Sol-System for 3DS MAX

Heureka - I´m really surprised about myself to finish this job quicker as I´ve thought... At the beginning I thought it would be much more difficult to create the planetary atmospheres for Earth and Mars - the handling is not as easy as in LW IMO - but after a little longer work with the materials of MAX I´ve managed to create some adequate atmosphere-materials... :laugh:

After doing that - I´ve had the feeling that the rest has gone quicker than hell - and so the Sol-System for MAX-Users is ready now and uploaded.

I hope that all MAX-Users like it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAX_Sol-System_C.jpg (320.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg MAX_Sun#2.jpg (219.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg MAX_Earth2.jpg (154.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg MAX_Mars.jpg (110.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MAX_Uranus.jpg (59.5 KB, 0 views)
ulimann644 is offline   Reply With Quote