Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old October 6th, 2002, 07:18 PM   #1
SeanP
Master Pilot

Default Romulan Ship From Minefield.

If anyone has some pics of the Romulan ship from Enterprise - Minefield, I would appreciate you posting them.
Thought I might try modeling it.
I recorded the show, so I have some pics of it, but if someone found some others on the web or has captured the images from the show, would you please post them?
Thanks.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off