Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Viewer On!
Notices
Viewer On! Talk about old, new or upcoming movies or TV series in the realm of SciFi or Fantasy.
To discuss Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #1
jewabeus

Default Dead Like Me

I admit I used to watch Dead Like me when I had Showtime. Does it still come on? If it does where are they now? If not, does anyone know if it's on dvd or coming soon?
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:23 AM   #2
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

It's on DVD, but... I haven't seen the second (and last) series on DVD. I missed the 2nd, it was a good show, can't believe it was cancelled Most good stuff is
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2006, 01:10 PM   #3
Acadia

That was a great TV series. I live in Canada and we didn't get the show until last year on "Show Case". It was being billed as "A quirky new series."

Initially they had a Reaper named "Betty" and she left after 2 or 3 shows and I wanted to know the name of the actress and why she left because I really liked the character. So I did an internet search and found out that the show was not in fact "new", but it was old and cancelled 2 years prior, and it was just being shown in Canada for the first time.

I was sorely disappointed. I would have loved to have seen another season because the way it ended Reggie saw George at the cemetary the day after Halloween.

I don't think it was cancelled because of lack of popularity. If I recall from my reading it was the fault of the network.