Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Mesh Releases
Notices
Mesh Releases If it's been recently released; it's probably been posted in here! You must be a registered member to view this forum.

Old December 30th, 2002, 10:58 PM   #1
SolidServo

Default Farscape-PK Prowler & Pulse Pistol

Hi,

I hope it's ok to post this here....I have made a Prowler and a Pulse Pistol if any one is interested.

Here are the links:

Prowler - http://www.lwg3d.org/v3/meshes.php?item=134

Pulse Pistol- http://www.lwg3d.org/v3/meshes.php?item=16

If there is a place to upload them here please let me know and i will glady upload them and get rid of the links

These also are not the best in the world since my modeling skills are not perfect yet and I didn't have a lot of reference at the time either....but I intend on remodeling them both and am also working on a Farscape 1 Module.

ENJOY!!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off