Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2000, 09:53 AM   #1
israeliDude

Default Question about Cannon designs

Hope anyone will see this:
now ..all of me designs ..if you can call them designs ...were very uncannon ,and not very details ...
now what i want to know how can i make cannon designs ....my eye print isn't very well to make one based on a film pic ...so if you can advise me about simple methods of learning how to make cannon designs better and with details

Old December 5th, 2000, 10:31 PM   #2
DrBob

to ensure cannon designs , you must use good
reference material

Start here http://www.shipschematics.net/

Old December 5th, 2000, 10:54 PM   #3
SeanP
Master Pilot

This topic belongs more in the reference requests forum, so I will contact an admin to move it there.

SeanP.

[This message has been edited by SeanP (edited 05 December 2000).]

Closed Thread