Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old September 13th, 2004, 03:58 PM   #1
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

ANGRY Grrrrr to the Main Page!

I'm used to clicking the 3D GLADIATORS image to get into the forums, but to my annoyance (and several clickings before I clicked myself - forgive the pun), I discovered that the image does not link anymore to the FORUMS, instead I have to click the button marked FORUMS.

I am shocked! Why do this to a simple man like myself? I told myself I wouldn't cry, but...
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2004, 07:28 PM   #2
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

*hands Mike a tissue*

It'll be alright. Just try to control your breathing and think of those less fortunate. Like the users who go to the Links page, or the other pages that will be added to the site as time goes on, only to find that there's no link back to the homepage.

Of course, as incredibly popular as the Online Store has been (that's sarcasm, by the way), I may just replace that button with a Homepage Button and switch the banner back. I have to think about it, though...
Old September 14th, 2004, 04:19 AM   #3
moovok

I think that's a brilliant idea Pheonix, a WONDERFUL idea! I think you should do it now, just to be on the safe side. Nobody's using the store, so why don't you, it'll help enormously, because people will think already there's no link to the main homepage, OR, when people click the LINK button, the LINK button automatically changes to HOMEPAGE, so people have that button, and my main logo can go back to the normal "click me to enter forums"

DO IT, or I release the dogs :p
Old September 14th, 2004, 06:36 AM   #4
skyhawk223
Flight Instructor

So tell us, Moovok. How do you really feel?
skyhawk223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM   #5
moovok

Well *lays on the couch* I feel that this is upsetting me and giving me un-necessary stress in a world where stress is at a all time high. It just feels evil and nasty that someone would do this to someone so thick, who still clicks on the 3DG logo, and *sniff* it's hurtful No warning like "next week I'm gonna do that", *sniff* *sniff*
Old September 14th, 2004, 04:26 PM   #6
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

*blink*
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #7
dfalconet

AWW, poor Mikey. Here have a creme donut. It will make you feel all better. It's those JAM donuts that are making you so stressed out................FDIMH................Darlene
Old September 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #8
moovok

I LOVE PHOENIX! In a manly way