Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Mesh Releases
Notices
Mesh Releases If it's been recently released; it's probably been posted in here! You must be a registered member to view this forum.

Old September 5th, 2001, 12:12 AM   #1
Slade650

Default Last Starfighter Models ?

hi everyone

I recently downloaded Ricktu's Awesome Kodan Fighter model, and was wondering if anyone out is working on any other models from the last Starfighter.
I'm currently doing a model of the arcade game in the movie with some plans to do the StarCar Next.
For fun I'm planning on developing a Last StarFighter Game, which will be released for free, I would like to use some of your models.
let me know if you would like to contribute.
Old September 8th, 2001, 04:53 PM   #2
ricktu

Thanks for the positive feedback Slade. There are a couple out there. Skyhawk223 has made an excellent Zurien frieghter and he has generously allowed to to work on a lightwave conversion for him. It is taking a hell of a lot longer than I anticipated due to a shortage of free time and a problem with the conversion process. It produced a lot of mesh errors which I am going to have to rebuild. Hopefully it should not be too long before I can get the conversion back to him for release.

Richard.