Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old November 2nd, 2001, 11:51 PM   #1
Silas Marnar

Default Need a Modeler to Help me

Here is my design I can not build it and do it with justice anyone Interested let me know.

Thanks Roy

It is a Klingon Transport. It is used to transport Precious Cargo. It has several weapons. Several disruptor cannons in front and back. Six Tubes fro Photons or Plasma charges, and two rear tubes. No one Pirates a Klingon vessel.

Acctually I at first thought she would be a Transport ship, then the Idea of a Turpedo Barge came to mind. If the later then it also has 6 ports on each side for Tubes.

None the less I could never Model her. If you can and will let me know. If not at least leave a message to let me know what you think of the ship. Thanks Roy aka Silas

Last edited by Silas Marnar; November 2nd, 2001 at 11:55 PM..
Old November 3rd, 2001, 03:19 PM   #2
ricktu

Roy, modelling is not a mystic art. It is like everything else in life it is a matter of sitting down with the program, opening the manual and start practising. There are plenty of people here who will help you out with advise and links to tutorials. To be honest these sort of requests almost never get taken up so this is your best option.

So go for it mate....

Richard.
Old November 5th, 2001, 07:54 PM   #3
Silas Marnar

They Manual confuses me more than you know. I am dyslexic, not something I brag about, and it can be quite hard when so many words are used that my dictionary do not give a proper or concise explanation of in reference to working with 3d programs. , but I am trying I just REALLY REALLY have had the desire to see this ship in 3d and do not yet have the abilty to build it, I am working on the interior bridge though see the Klingon Transport post in the Works in Progress section. I am, however, very long away from building the ship itself.