Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old January 23rd, 2003, 07:07 PM   #1
Rogue Starship

Default Origin of the Gou'ld ship

Is it possible to submit ideas for episodes??/
I hear that we are going to learn more about the ancients in S7.

I think they should do an episode where a couple motherships enter earths orbit and make peace with earth...we find out that they were slaves to the gou'ld and that they had to make the ships for them. They revolted and are now seeking out the enemies of the gou'ld and making peace with them.
THey heard of the Tar'ee(sp?) and offer us a newfangeld mothership to fight the gou'ld.

I think that it would be cool.

We could call them the Unics.

Comments?
Old January 24th, 2003, 08:29 AM   #2
Apophis

Of course you can write down your ideas for episodes, but I don't think they (the Stargate crew) will read it :P hehe.

Anyway, I like the idea. Do you have those old Stargate books ? In those all the old Goa'uld appear (it's made with the ideas of the movie) and there's the one who constructs the ships for the systemlords. But know everybody is making his/her own ships. Still the idea is cooool. Teal'c could have his own mothership, lol. Unics sounds great.

PS: Tau'ri !! ;P And as far as I've heard the ancients probably won't appear (only from what I've heard), but yes, you'll learn something new
Old January 24th, 2003, 04:44 PM   #3
an0n

http://www.gaters.net

It's inter-legend that the SG-1 producers and writers often look in on those boards for opinions and ideas.
Old January 25th, 2003, 03:39 AM   #4
phish

I think we find out a lot about the Ancients in teh S6 finally.