Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Viewer On!
Notices
Viewer On! Talk about old, new or upcoming movies or TV series in the realm of SciFi or Fantasy.
To discuss Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old July 18th, 2003, 03:38 AM   #1
scaramanga
Flight Instructor

Default load of sketches

Do you guys keep all your sketches, even the ones that don't make it through?

I've got quite a few here.
scaramanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2003, 07:39 AM   #2
Thomas P
TOS Gladiator Manager

All the sketches I've ever done are still in my possesion. However, I don't draw so you can imagine it is not hard to do that !

I 'mesh-doodle' and do have the bulk of every mesh I've experimented with. Some go back to 3D Studio R2!
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2003, 10:47 PM   #3
Masao

I buy these little spiral-bound sketchbooks, maybe 4 x 6 inches, that I carry around with me at all times. You never know when you'll get a good idea for a ship. I've filled up a quite a few in the past 5 years and keep them all, since some sketches need to rest for a few years before they're ready to become a museum ship. I also have various scraps of restaurant placemats, beer coasters, and newspapers with sketches on them. After showing some of these sketches to Thomas when we got together last year, I posted them on a museum page for the morbidly curious. http://www.starfleet-museum.org/special-collection.htm
Old July 19th, 2003, 05:13 AM   #4
scaramanga
Flight Instructor

http://users.pandora.be/2k3/2d/schetsen/ruimteschepen/ I uploaded some, most of my ideas come at night when I'm allready in bed, I use no tools everthing out of the wrist. I would like to make most of those drawings but my imagination out guns my 3D knowledge
scaramanga is offline   Reply With Quote