Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old June 28th, 2001, 08:39 AM   #1
Proximo

Default IE 5. It sucks anyway, but now there's this thing...

... and it's really annoying me! Does anybody else have the problem of IE 5 "retroactively" loading pages in to its history severa times over? As an example, just now I came in to the general discussion forum. TO get out, I had to click back at least 3 times and each time the same page was loaded. It tends to happen more often on complex CGI and scripted pages than regular html, but it has happened on my local bookmarks page in the past.
Old July 13th, 2001, 12:45 PM   #2
Foo

I've had that problem a few times man.. I know what you mean.
Old July 15th, 2001, 05:18 AM   #3
scaramanga
Flight Instructor

you think that is bad? It often happens that my comp freezes when I scroll in IE
scaramanga is offline   Reply With Quote